2016 BMW RNineT.
- OHLINS: Steering damper, Front cartdridge adjustable and rear adjustable strut. Major improvement in ride quality and dive from OEM.
- Gilles adjustable foot rest. Clutch and brake lever adjustable.
- Rizoma: Brake and clutch reservoir cover, headlight fairing, Club LED front and rear signals, license plate holder and LED brake light. The rear turn signals act as run/turn/brake. Red while driving, amber when turning. Gold pegs.
- Alpina Wheels: alloy black rim, tubeless, gold hub, black spokes and gold nipples. Great complement to the gold OHLINs reservoir. these wheels are much lighter than OEM and they are tubeless. These wheels are $2,500.
- Metzler ZO1 tires.
- Non locking gas cap.
- Charcoal canister and exhaust flap removed. No engine tune as it currently has the OEM headers and OEM air filter.
- Akropovic Slip on in black.
- Seat is OEM upholstered red and black.
- Rear hump is OEM BMW painted.
- The tank paint: Painted to match the S1000RR tri-color. The number is painted not a decal. the logos have been custom painted black and silver.
- All silver parts on the forks, lower and upper trees, air intake trim, valve covers, seat bracket, headlight trim and exhaust hanger have been either painted black or powered coated by Spooky Fast Customs in Scottsdale, AZ
This is not my first BMW. It’s ridden a few miles a month so the mileage is not accurate on this listing. After the ride it gets plugged in the battery tender and in the garage under a cover.
All service up to date: Brake flush, engine, gear and final oil done. All services and installation of parts have been completed by GOAZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale, AZ by a BMW master tech. I know this because I work there.
There might be a few other things added but too small to need a mention in my opinion. Check out the pictures.
If I sell it for a reasonable price taking in consideration at least the wheels and suspension, I’ll sell it. If not, I’ll keep enjoying it.
Shipping: I recommend Keyboard Motorcycle Transport. I sold a really nice R1200S and shipped it from AZ to IL with no issues. I also got a bike from NY to AZ.
It has a lien through BMW FS for about $9K. Thanks for reading all the way down here. Luis
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||ZX615574||Mileage:||3,600|
|Engine Size (cc):||1,200||Make:||BMW|
|Warranty:||Vehicle has an existing warranty||Model:||R-Series|