1972 Yamaha DT2 Enduro 250 – A truly unique motorcycle – A real “Head Turner”
I am relisting this vintage bike which just sold to the highest bidder who then couldn’t pay for it. Please bid only if you have the financial ability to purchase it.
Very good to excellent condition, with just 2 adult owners in 45 years, this vintage DT250 Yamaha Enduro is truly something special.
Runs and looks great. Just back from vintage bike mechanic. Check what has just been done:
* Freshly honed cylinder
* New head gasket
* New Battery
* Carburetor sand blasted and tuned
* Tank – full epoxy coating in the interior of the tank
* Headlight – new inbox HID “H4” halogen headlight system included, massive upgrade to brightness. Just replace H4 blubs rather than original sealed headlights.
* New spark plug
* Good brakes, just checked by mechanic
* Multiple original keys
* Current registration in Utah – just passed inspection
* Clean title
* Autolube oil injection system works properly, no mixing oil with gas, as it done automatically
Check out what the current market values are at now with NADA Guide pricing:
Very Good $3,045
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping from Provo/Orem, Utah. I may end the auction early if I sell it. Payment due within 24 hrs of end of auction. Buyer pays fees for PayPal or other payment services. I will assist in loading the motorcycle for shipment. I can meet with your transport people just about any time. Sold as is, without any warranty whatsoever expressed or implied.
|Make:||Yamaha||Engine Size (cc):||250|
|Model:||DT2 Enduro 250||Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Type:||Enduro – Dual Purpose||Vehicle Title:||Clear|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|